Recent blog posts
- Why Attend? PBR Chosen as Best Regatta!
- Check out this video of the Event!
- Billy Black Photos Available!
- Fireworks Video from Lyman-Morse's Opening NIght Dinner!
- Keeping it Local
- Registration Open For Penobscot Bay Rendezvous! Sign up Today!
- Tents, Caterers, Fireworks and Band Booked for PBR!
- US Harbors Gives Thumbs Up to Penobscot Bay Rendezvous
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
Dennis Caprio combined a test sail of Stephens Waring Yacht Design's latest - Isobel a 75-foot Cold Molded beauty with the parties, racing and events of the Penobscot Bay Rendezvous - read on:/sites/default/files/Yachting_Jul%202012_web.pdf
John Snyder crewed aboard Te Mana, a 65' Chuck Paine designed Kanter. Read his report here:
To read to full story go to: /sites/default/files/87208%20Herald%20Gazette%201p.pdf
To read the blurb click here
To read the full story by L Jaye Bell click here: /sites/default/files/87208%20Coastal%20Journal%201p_0.pdf
Read the full article: /sites/default/files/87208%20Blue%20Water%20Sailing%201p.pdf
Local TV Coverage!
Click on the link below to see and hear the news report about the Texas Flying Legend's airshow over the Rockland Breakwater