Recent blog posts
- Why Attend? PBR Chosen as Best Regatta!
- Check out this video of the Event!
- Billy Black Photos Available!
- Fireworks Video from Lyman-Morse's Opening NIght Dinner!
- Keeping it Local
- Registration Open For Penobscot Bay Rendezvous! Sign up Today!
- Tents, Caterers, Fireworks and Band Booked for PBR!
- US Harbors Gives Thumbs Up to Penobscot Bay Rendezvous
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
Keeping it Local
I met with Josh Gamage of Maine Coastal Catering on Wednesday to go over the menus for the weekend. Yummy Yummy!
Thursday night's dinner sets the tenor of supporting our local farms and farmstands.
Friday night, guests will be hosted at the Camden Yacht Club by our area's greatest hostesses - Bettina Doulton, owner of Cellardoor Winery and Lani Temple of Megunticook Market.
Saturday, we will gather at Wayfarer Marine for a great night - a private viewing of Isobel
Stephens Waring Yacht Design's newest launch followed by: