Recent blog posts
- Why Attend? PBR Chosen as Best Regatta!
- Check out this video of the Event!
- Billy Black Photos Available!
- Fireworks Video from Lyman-Morse's Opening NIght Dinner!
- Keeping it Local
- Registration Open For Penobscot Bay Rendezvous! Sign up Today!
- Tents, Caterers, Fireworks and Band Booked for PBR!
- US Harbors Gives Thumbs Up to Penobscot Bay Rendezvous
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
Opening Night Dinner
Food Truck Night
Wood Fired Hearth Pizzas
Gourmet Italian Sandwiches
Friday Night Post Race Cocktail Party
5-7pm Wayfarer Marine
Dark n' Stormy
Beer and Wine
Kelpiwraps -smoked salmon and cream cheese wrapped in fresh Maine kelp
Chilled Jonah crab salad and cucumber canapes
Prepared by Executive Chef Andrew Omo of Linda Bean's Perfect Maine
Surf and Turf Buffet
Warm Lobster and Cheese Dip
Dinner Buffet - Featuring Linda Bean's Perfect Maine Lobster
Salads Galore: green salads, pasta salads and potato salads
Grill Station serving grilled lobster tails and steaks
A Shortcake Station
Create your own shortcake with selections of cakes, berries, and toppings