Recent blog posts
- Why Attend? PBR Chosen as Best Regatta!
- Check out this video of the Event!
- Billy Black Photos Available!
- Fireworks Video from Lyman-Morse's Opening NIght Dinner!
- Keeping it Local
- Registration Open For Penobscot Bay Rendezvous! Sign up Today!
- Tents, Caterers, Fireworks and Band Booked for PBR!
- US Harbors Gives Thumbs Up to Penobscot Bay Rendezvous
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
Mark Your Calendars for 2014 Penobscot Bay Rendezvous August 14-17 Now in its 4th Year!
Rockland Thomaston Camden
What a party! The Penobscot Bay Rendezvous is on the map as one of New England best regattas. Last year 55 sail and powerboats gathered for the four-night three-day event co-hosted by Wayfarer Marine and Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding. Momentum has been behind this event from the beginning and we expect this year to draw even more boats to this all out fun regatta. Recognized by Yachting Magazine as one of the Best events! Mark your calendars and come find out for yourself!
The 2014 Penobscot Bay Rendezvous, August 14-17th will once again be Maine's most exciting sail and powerboat regatta of the season. Super yachts, to classics to performance racers, passagemaking power cruisers, Picnic Boats and lobster yachts are invited to enter. The Penobscot Bay Rendezvous is a celebration of boating and boatbuilding. Featuring daily races for sailboats and a panoramic setting for powerboats, the participants will be hosted each night at a different exclusive venue. Delicious locally sourced menus, dancing and fireworks are all a part of the ticket. Join us!
View the fun from past events in this video from Billy Black!